Healing the Mind, Body, and Spirit
Reiki (ray-key) is an ancient system of natural healing that positively affects the whole person by use of universal life energy. Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing that works in the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. Reiki comes from the Japanese ideograms REI (Spiritual wisdom) and KI (life force). This is the very same energy referred to as “prana”, “white light”, “the force”, “Christ light”, or Chi.
Reiki is a natural healing technique that makes use of the laying of hands. It is an amazing energy that comes from the highest spiritual source. It has its own intelligence and knows exactly where to go and what to do. It is multi-dimensional and will heal the cause of the problem on whatever level it may exist – body, mind or spirit. It does not have to be directed by the practitioner. Because it is channeled energy, the practitioner does not become tired or depleted. Although Reiki is not a substitute for traditional medical practice, Reiki, works well with and can enhance many other healing modalities.
- Supports the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
- Helps in changing unwanted habits.
- Helps in overcoming mental and emotional obstacles.
- Relieves stress and tension.
- Relieves pain, physical, mental and emotional.
- Releases and balances pent up energy.
- Used in hospitals and hospice units.
- Heals and balances animals
- Returns one to a balanced and fully grounded state.
First Degree Reiki – Healing Body, Mind and Spirit
Reiki (pronounces ray-key and meaning universal life force energy) is a natural form of healing which originated over 2,500 years ago. The Reiki system is a “gentle on the hands” healing process which helps restore balance and harmony in our hearts and lives. Reiki supports the body’s natural ability to heal itself, balances life-giving energy and fosters mental and spiritual well-being.
First Degree Reiki Training includes:
- Receiving the first Degree Reiki Attunement, which connect you to the unlimited source of Reiki Energy.
- An overview of meaning, purpose effects and history of Reiki energy therapy.
- Procedure for giving a complete Reiki treatment to others and oneself.
- Supervised practice sessions; giving and receiving a full Reiki treatment using forty hand positions.
- First Degree Reiki Certificate.
Second Degree Reiki – Expanding Your Healing Power
The Second Degree of Reiki training builds on the energy healing process taught in the First Degree workshop. Individuals who desire to expand their healing abilities and open themselves to the deepening power of Reiki are encouraged to participate.
Second Degree Reiki Training includes:
- Receiving the second Degree Reiki Attunement.
- The Reiki power symbols and their use in a Reiki treatment.
- How to diagnose and evaluate the energy flow in our clients,
- Procedure for the Absentee treatment (sending Reiki to someone at a distance).
- Supervised practice sessions.
- Guidelines for establishing your own Reiki practice
- Second Degree Reiki Certificate.
Advanced Reiki – Strengthening Your Healing Power
The Advanced level of Reiki training builds on the healing process taught in the First and Second Degree training workshops. Reiki practitioners who would like to strengthen their energy healing abilities are encouraged to participate.
Advanced Reiki Training includes:
- Master Level Reiki Attunement and symbol
- Advanced Reiki energy techniques called beaming and scanning.
- The effects of Reiki energy, various dimensions of the physical body and energy body.
- How to use Reiki for certain conditions.
- Enhanced treatment procedures.
- Collective absentee healing.
- Reiki Meditation exercise.
- Supervised practice session.
- Ways to expand, nourish, and balance your own energy.
- Advanced Reiki Certificate.